Thursday, May 21, 2015

Review: Hask Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment

Hey there loveys! It is almost Friday..woot woot! 
If you have read any of my previous posts then you know I am obsessed with oils. I love them all! So when I ran across this little bad boy at Walgreens I knew it was coming home with me. It is the Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment from Hask. I had never heard of the brand before, but the cute little pocket size version of Argan Oil definitely caught my attention. I could just visualize it being in my makeup bag. It would be perfect for traveling or just fit nicely on my makeup counter. So I had really high hopes for it and was really hoping it wouldn't let me down. 
So just keep reading to see if it did or not.... ;)


Fun Facts:
Name: Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment by Hask
Size: 5/8 Fl oz. (18 ml)
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil (Argan Oil), Keratin Amino Acids (Keratn Protein). Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), lodopropynyl Butylcabarbamate, Benzophenone-3, Yellow11, Red 17, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil
Where to Find It: Walgreens, CVS, Ulta..to see the full list click HERE
Price: $2.99 (some places may vary) 
For More Information: Hask Beauty's Website



Here is how the Argan Oil is described from Hask:
Frizzed hair got you frazzled? Damaged hair got you down? Hask ® Argan Oil from Morocco Repairing Shine Oil to the rescue! This lightweight, alcohol-free oil absorbs instantly to provide frizz-free shine without leaving an oily residue. Argan Oil is rich in essential fatty acids and penetrates hair to restore shine and provide soft, silky results in dry, damaged hair. It’s no wonder they call Argan Oil the “Miracle Oil”! The lively scent will refresh and uplift your senses.

Directions:
 Can be used on both wet and dry hair to create a silky, smooth finish. Apply a coin-sized amount evenly throughout hair, avoiding the root area. Style as desired. For the sleekest, healthiest hair imaginable, use Hask® Argan Oil Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner.


Review: 
The bottle for the Argan Oil is plastic and it comes with a pop top lid. This is definitely not my favorite feature of the Oil. I wish it would come with a pump to make sure you don't waste a lot of the product. I am definitely very clumsy and have knocked the Argan Oil over a couple of times on my bathroom counter and the oil spilled out of it. It is like most oils and has a very liquid consistency (you can see in the above picture). The Oil itself though is seriously AMAZING! I can honestly say it is the best Argan Oil treatment I have ever used. You seriously only need a pea sized amount to cover your hair. I only apply oil from the bottom of my ears to the ends. You want to avoid putting oil near your roots unless you like the greasy look. I applied it to towel-dried hair and on completely dry hair. The oil was amazing both ways. It did not make my hair feel weighed down and I was still able to style my hair with heating tools. It really made my hair feel very soft and left it very silky and shiney. It helped so much with my frizzy hair and flyaways.
 The oil is very lightweight and has a very citrusy scent to it. I really enjoy the smell. Another great quality of this product is that it is very affordable. Even though it does come in a small vial, a little does goes a long way. This product definitely did not let me down and actually surpassed my expectations. 
I am beyond impressed.




Have you tried any of the HASK Beauty products before?
What were your thoughts?





Disclaimer: I did purchase this product with my own money and was not paid or sponsored to do this post. :)


Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to the Monday Makeup Madness link up :) I've never heard of Hask products before but this product sounds amazing! I might google it later to see if it is available in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried any products from Hask, although it sounds as though my hair would love this! :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...