Monday, May 18, 2015

Sephora Wishlist

Hey loveys! I hope yall had an amazing weekend. I definitely did! My husband and I did a lot of sightseeing over the weekend. We went to Mount Rushmore and a few other places. Make sure to check out my Instagram if you want to see some of the pictures. :)
So I absolutely love the store Sephora. Actually, I would probably say I am obsessed with it. One of my favorite things to do if I can't go in the store and just stare at all of the beautiful things in there is to get on their website and make a Wishlist of things that I want. I thought I would share my current wishlist with you guys.



1. Nars Tahiti Bronzing Powder I am just dying to get my hands on this bronzer. It looks so beautiful! And bonus you get a mini Nars Ita Brush. I mean hello! What more could you ask for?!?! 
It just looks like the perfect bronzer.

2. The Little Black Book of Bronzers by Too Faced: OMG! Look at this book of bronzers! WOW! I can not stop staring at this product. Besides the Nars Tahiti Bronzer 
I would not need another bronzer for a very long time. 

3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush: Can we all just stop and stare at this gorgeous blush?!?! It is absolutely gorgeous!! I have never tried any products from Hourglass, so I am very new to the brand. I would love to have this blush in my collection though. 

4. Laura Mercier Eye Art Artist's Palette: I think this palette has the perfect colors to achieve an everyday eye makeup look, but also the perfect smokey eye. 
Every color looks so pretty.

5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz: I may be the last woman in America that does not have the Brow Wiz. I have been wanting to get it for a very long time, but just haven't for some reason. I keep seeing all of these photos with girls that have amazing eyebrows and they all say they are using the brow wiz. 


So that is a few things that are on my Sephora Wishlist right now... I am sure I will be adding more things very soon. And hopefully, I will be doing a review on some of these products very soon. ;)


What is on your Sephora Wishlist?



Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love my ambient blush but if I'm honest I prefer the Milani baked blushes which are very similar, more pigmented but also has a lot more glitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe I have never tried any of the Milani Baked Blushes? I have been wanting to, just never have. I always hear such good things about them though..

      Delete
  2. I have been looking at that blush for such a long time, but have yet to take the plunge! If you get it, let me know how you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...