Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Madam Glam "Be My Baby"

Well hello there! Happy June. :)
So I did a review a little while back on some polishes from Madam Glam. I am so excited because I was given the opportunity to receive more polishes from them.  I absolutely love the polishes I had received before, so I could not wait to try out more of their polishes. If you would like to see my review and swatches of the ones I was sent previously, click here. So this time I was sent 5 polishes and a Protein Treatment. I will be doing a separate post on each of the polishes throughout this week because I feel like they need their own special post (if that gives a hint about how much I like them), so make sure you keep checking back on my blog to see each one of them. 


Today's post is definitely the polish that I immediately was drawn to as soon as I opened up my package. It is called "Be My Baby" and it is the most gorgeous hot polish nail polish. It definitely is Barbie Pink and I love it. 


Facts:
Name: Be My Baby by Madam Glam
Formula: Creme
Size: 0.5 Oz
Fun Fact: 5- Free and Cruelty Free
More Information: Madam Glam


                                              Inside                                                                   Outside
                         

Be My Baby was so easy to work with and very easy to apply. The brush would just glide on my nails. It only took two coats to be completely opaque. The color is a neon, hot pink and is so vibrant and bold. It is absolutely gorgeous. I actually received several compliments on it when I wore it and had several people ask me what color and brand the polish was. The nail polish had very impressive drying time. It dried very quickly which is always a huge plus for me. I hate when you paint your nails and the polish takes forever to dry. I feel like it takes so much time out of your day and I always think of a million things I could be doing while my nails a are drying. But I didn't have that problem with this polish because it dried very quickly. I think this polish is perfect for Summer and would look great on every skin tone. I am very impressed with this polish and Madam Glam. I can't wait to show you the other polishes I was sent. Madam Glam is quickly becoming one of my favorite nail polish brands. 


Bonus:
Madam Glam is offering Southern Glamourista readers a 30% Off coupon...
Use this code: southernglamourista30
Click HERE to go to their website to start shopping. :)



What Madam Glam nail polish immediately catches your eye?



Disclaimer: I was sent this polish for review. However, all opinions and pictures are 100% my own. I would never recommend a product or brand that I didn't truly love. 


Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...