Thursday, June 4, 2015

Madam Glam "Falling For You"

Hey guys! So I am back with another swatch and review of a Madam Glam nail polish. I was given the opportunity to try out a few of their polishes and so far I have absolutely loved every single one of them. Today's post features Falling For You. I have to say I think this is my favorite out of all of the ones I was sent. Keep reading to see why....






Facts:
Name: Falling For You by Madam Glam
Formula: Creme
Size: 0.5 Oz
Fun Fact: 5- Free and Cruelty Free
More Information: Madam Glam






This bright peachy pink polish is beyond gorgeous. I am so in love with it. It is the perfect Spring and Summer color. The formula is perfectly creamy and at this point of trying Madam Glam polishes I wouldn't expect anything different. It did take me two coats to get it completely opaque. I have a feeling this is going to be my go-to nail polish this summer.

I hate to keep repeating the exact same thing on every post this week, but these polishes are seriously amazing. The formula is so easy to work with and is so creamy. It really is what you hope for in a nail polish. I am definitely not the World's Best at painting my nails..I usually end up with it all over the skin around my nails and then remove half of the polish off my actual nail when I am trying to clean up the polish. But so far every Madam Glam polish I have tried as made it so easy and made my nails look awesome!




2 of my favorite things:
gorgeous nail polish and Michael Kors ;)


Bonus:
Madam Glam is offering Southern Glamourista readers a 30% Off coupon...
Use this code: southernglamourista30
Click HERE to go to their website to start shopping. :)




What is your go-to nail polish for Summer?




Disclaimer: I was sent this polish for review, but all opinions and pictures are 100% my own.






Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...