Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Madam Glam "Ibiza"



Hey loveys! 
So if you read yesterday's post then you know I was given the opportunity to try out some nail polish from Madam Glam. I am a big fan of theirs and could not wait to try out more of their polishes. I am going to have a post dedicated to each one of the polishes every day this week, so make sure you keep coming back to my blog...
So today's post is all about Ibiza. 




Facts:
Name: Ibiza by Madam Glam
Formula: Creme
Size: 0.5 Oz
Fun Fact: 5- Free and Cruelty Free
More Information: Madam Glam



Ibiza is a very unique color and not like anything I have in my collection. It is a teal blue creme polish, but definitely has hints of green. In certain lighting it looks more blue and in other lighting it comes off as more green. It does have a bit of a shimmer to it, but you really have to look closely to see it. The brush is very easy to work with and just glides the polish across your nails in almost perfection. The formula is not too thick, but not too thin..it is honestly what you hope for in every nail polish. It only took me two coats to get the polish completely opaque. I think this shade is perfect for the Spring and Summer. It puts me in such a good mood when I look at my nails and see this beautiful color. 


Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see another Madam Glam nail polish. :)

Bonus:
Madam Glam is offering Southern Glamourista readers a 30% Off coupon...
Use this code: southernglamourista30
Click HERE to go to their website to start shopping. :)



What nail polish color puts you in a good mood
 when you see it on your nails?



Disclaimer: I did receive this polish for review. However, all opinions and pictures are 100% my own. 







Other ways to follow Southern Glamourista: //Twitter//Blog Lovin'//Instagram// post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at southernglamourista@gmail.com

Make sure to leave a link to your blog, I would love to come visit!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...